Wednesday, December 30, 2009

photos of me...ick, but whatever!

i was looking at my fall pictures and realize that its over and i didn't get to share enough fall STUFF during fall.  where'd it go?  i miss it. 

its my favorite and EXPECT to see a few fall blogs soon.

but right now i wanna talk about me.  more specificly, i wanna talk about photos of me.  i do not take good pictures.  i MEAN i REALLY DONT!  and i am not just being hard on myself. 

honestly i think i am a nice looking gal. but when it comes to pics.....see for yourself.

i have squinty eyes and i have a horrible fake smile. my real one is not good but my fake one is worse.





and here i look like a deranged gorilla.  granted i wasnt trying to look good but when i look bad....i look BAD to the bone.



in this self portrait i look fake, puffy and a little like eeeeyah, whats up doc?





o wait, here i look ok. why do we have to be so hard on ourselves? i ALWAYS tell my friends and family that we need to enjoy who we are right now because this may be as good as it gets. when i am 40 i know i will die to look like this in pictures.



after further review i did find a few pictures that make me feel silly and shallow for saying what i said up above.
check this out.....

and look here......not to bad even with the double chinny chin chin and belly!!


hmmm hmmmm.........this is ok too even with the poochy tummy


so anyway, i need to take some advise from my 5 year old.
"be who you are!"

she's right and i am gonna love who i am and embrace my pictures. good and bad!



i am healthy, happy and loved by God, my husband, my family and my friends.
i have a job, food, and a warm home.
i am thankful....even if i don't take good pictures. 

girls will be girls......

we can't have it all, but i do have more than i deserve.




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! someone i do not know sent me a comment and a compliment! ....thats like a shot in the arm!! THANKS
    here comes some more posts!

    ReplyDelete