Sunday, October 4, 2009

success and failures

remember i said i was gonna get serious and get in shape?

i said it.

i meant it.

i have lost 6 lbs in one week.

.....but now i am sick and i want brownies. 

i mean it.

i want them so very bad and i think i am gonna be bad.

i need soup but i think i am making brownies.

i thought that if i blogged about it i may see the light and resist.

nope.

going to make brownies...its just one of those days!!

pics and recipe to follow!

recipe update........Duncan Hines Chewy Brownies....why mess with a tried and true recipe!!!
picture.......a little blurry....all the sugar had my lil girl amped up......

1 comment:

  1. OK, 6 lbs in one week.. how does that happen.. I can't make that happen? Are you doing Weight Watchers? I am holding at 127, which is amazing seeing I ate like a rockstar for the last two weeks, including my Corn Dog at the fair in NH!!
    I am work Uncle Mike's angle... burn a certain amount of calories per day. My number right now is 800! I am running, not everyday.. but when I do I run at minimum of 2 miles, mostly on the treader.. and still only able to run a 11.5 min/mile... ugh.
    At least I am running tho.
    I went to the PT for a check up last week and I am doing well with my knee. I have new exercises to do to help me get ready for ski season.. my right thigh is still not strong enough yet..

    Anyhoo, congrats on your 6 lbs! Keep up the good/hard work girl!

    love ya,
    Mis

    ReplyDelete