Monday, September 7, 2009

disclaimer: beware of rabbit WHOLES!!!!!

i cannot be held responsible for my spelling!  i am bad, horrible bad!  i am a few credit hours from having a minor in english but not in spelling english!  if i had a penny for everytime i asked. "how do you spell...something" i would be RICH.  i actually asked kevin (my hunk of a smart husband) how to spell COLLEGE!  the funny thing was....he had to think about it too.  good ol Texas A&M and USAO deserved every penty (ha)!  also, i am choosing to not use capitolization when it's appropriate and i will also start sentences with AND, BUT and many other inappropriate words.  i almost changed my mind about this blogging thing when i noticed there is no SPELL CHECK but then i had a serious thought......do we spell check our lives?  how much editing do we do for the benefit of others?  i am going to try to do only what is appropriate to SAY what i want to SAY in my entries but leave my thoughts as true to form as possible.  this should be fun....for me at least and hopefully you will enjoy my daily musings.  maybe you will laugh.  maybe you will learn something.  maybe you will post a comment and SAY something to me....beware of rabbit Wholes...you never know where they may lead........

2 comments:

  1. is it ok to comment on my page? i was looking for the word "musings" i even looked it up in the dictionary...i know, i know, i said no serious editing and i would spell wrong! BUT i never use this word. it never comes out of my mouth. i meant ramblings, thoughts, ideas...you get the point!! oh, wow, this is going to be....something!!! ENJOY YALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have entered the blogging world! You already have your first follower :)
    I agree with you... life is not edited and we have become obsessed with what we look like and making sure everything is perfect. Preach on sista!
    With all that said, when you post a blog you can click on this FANTASTIC button that says "ABC" with a checkmark underneath and it will spell check your post! VWAALLAAAH! It's amazing. So no worries about your lack of spelling knowledge. Blogger will save the day!

    ReplyDelete