Wednesday, September 30, 2009

sold!!

i have a confession.

i forgot the name of our Airstream.

today it hit me that i called her the wrong name.

her name in Inga.  it's a close second to Bertha but it's not Inga.

i named her that because she's a big boned gal (not unlike myself).  she's big and round and Inga seemed to fit.  so does Bertha. ANYWAY as i said in my previous post.....i thought that the lady that came to see her fell in LOVE and i was right.

she called today and made me an offer we couldn't refuse.

seriously....i refuse to let her hang out on my driveway one more day.

ANYWAY, Natalie, the new owner is coming to pick her up, so
i gotta clean her up and clear out 3 years of camping (8 trips all together) supplies.

we enjoyed owning an airstream. 
 
we were going to enjoy celebrating our 9th Anniversary camping, cooking on those wonderful gas burners, hiking, and kicking back.

BUT Natalie is bringing cash tomorrow!  so hellllllooooooooo Skirvin Hotel!!

goodbye Inga.
it was great knowing you ol gal!!
(tiny tear in my eye)



No comments:

Post a Comment