Sunday, September 13, 2009

"you can run, but you can't hide!"

how long has it been since you've had a pillow fight?  i bet it has been too long.  i know that it had been too long since i had found myself in a real deal, fight til the finish, pillow fight! 

Maci and i had one of these on Saturday and i laughed so very hard. i laughed so hard i had to hold my sides to breath and i had to run for a potty break (i'm just sayin)!  NOW THAT'S A FIGHT!!!

it started in my bedroom.  on the bed that i had JUST made.  she ran in there and popped up on the bed and grabbed a pillow and hit me.  pop!  i grabbed one and took a few light shots at her and then i realized that she meant business so i gave her a nice POP in the head and ran.....

she came running after me, screaming, "you can run but you can't hide!"  i doubled back through the bathroom and squeezed up against the wall and got VERY quiet.  as she came through...i gave her a good smack!  POP!  the fight was on.  we moved to the livingroom and used all the pillows on the couch!

then i remembered that i should take pictures of all this fun, so i called break and ran outside to get my camera from the car.  as i came through the front door she gave me a nice hard POP! 



we continued our fight in the livingroom and finally quit when i got tired and decided to fall to the ground in.....surrender!  as she stood above me...all 42" of her....she took many, many more shots at my head and then all the sudden.....she stopped.  she leaned down and in a moment of excitement and i don't know what else.........SHE BIT my ear!!  Game over!!

might i suggest a pillow fight or some other childhood game that makes you laugh until your sides hurt.  until you can't breath. 
POP!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been a part of this!!! Cant wait to see you guys this weekend! love you!

    ReplyDelete